Scented Candles - cod. APH11
93 in stock
Sweet berries that hang from thorned bushes. The sunrise gentle caress. The quiet of the snow falling. When you are in touch with your senses, you will see life’s kindness.
Notes and olfactive families: CASSIS, VIN ROUGE, YLANG YLANG, BROWN SUGAR, MADAGASCAR VANILLA
The “Aphrodite Scented Candles” collection is dedicated to the revolutionary and immortal energy of love. Creative director, Michelangelo Brancato, reinterprets the archetypes of love in a visionary way – an ideal aesthetic suspended in time. The opulent fragrances, created by the most renowned master perfumers, evoke persistent memories and emotions that last for the entire time the candle is lit.
All fragrances are Vegan and Cruelty Free, created in Italy and mixed with vegetable and mineral waxes of the highest quality. The black glass vase preserves the duration of the precious fragrances for the entire life of the candle.
Once your order has been carefully packed and picked up by the courier from CORETERNO Headquarter, we will send you a shipping confirmation email. You will find all the information regarding your order, such as tracking number and status of your shipment. Remember that the delivery time is always dependant on your location and customs clearance.
We offer a 14 day return policy, starting from the day that you receive your order. You will be given a full refund of the product(s) if the products are returned in the same condition as when you received them.
1. Grab a tape measure length of string or strip of paper
2. Wrap it around the finger you'll wear your ring on, and mark the place where it joins.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.
Use the chart below to find the right measurement of your Coreterno ring.
1. Prendi un metro, un cordoncino o una strisciolina di carta.
2. Avvolgilo intorno al dito sul quale desideri indossare l'anello e segna il punto
dove si uniscono le estremità.
3. Appoggia il cordoncino su una superficie piatta e con il righello misura la lunghezza fino al punto che hai segnato.
La tabella qui sotto ti aiuterà a trovare la misura dell'anello Coreterno più giusta per te!