Bangle - cod. JEW006
6 in stock
ENGRAVED STERLING SILVER BRACELET
The first and iconic Coreterno jewelry collection is inspired by the enormous power that words have to create and build our reality.
OMNIA VINCIT AMOR (Love Conqueres All) is a Latin phrase from Eclogue X by Virgil (70 BC), and the title of one of the most famous Caravaggio paintings.
The inside message AMOR HA FATTO TAL CH’IO VIVO IN FOCO is translated as “Love Has Made Me So I Burn In Fire”. It is a line by one of the greatest Italian female poets Gaspara Stampa (1523-1554).
Manual skills above technology, this is what Coreterno jewelry is all about, through the recovery of ancient traditions that have their roots in ancient Rome, hand-beaten metal, engraving, live fire forging. Jewels which make the hand of the artist who created them perceivable, imperfect and unique as the essence of man himself. Engraved and bas-relief words that express the intellect, the poetry of the human being and his ability to create his own destiny.
Coreterno Jewelry is made of Sterling Silver 925. All our unique pieces are hand crafted in Rome by the hands of the finest Italian goldsmith masters, using the antique technique of the lost wax.
Available in 18K gold on request.
Once your order has been carefully packed and picked up by the courier from CORETERNO Headquarter, we will send you a shipping confirmation email. You will find all the information regarding your order, such as tracking number and status of your shipment. Remember that the delivery time is always dependant on your location and customs clearance.
We offer a 14 day return policy, starting from the day that you receive your order. You will be given a full refund of the product(s) if the products are returned in the same condition as when you received them.
1. Grab a tape measure length of string or strip of paper
2. Wrap it around the finger you'll wear your ring on, and mark the place where it joins.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.
Use the chart below to find the right measurement of your Coreterno ring.
1. Prendi un metro, un cordoncino o una strisciolina di carta.
2. Avvolgilo intorno al dito sul quale desideri indossare l'anello e segna il punto
dove si uniscono le estremità.
3. Appoggia il cordoncino su una superficie piatta e con il righello misura la lunghezza fino al punto che hai segnato.
La tabella qui sotto ti aiuterà a trovare la misura dell'anello Coreterno più giusta per te!